Saturday 14 July 2012

Switzerland - July 2012

Switzerland was one of my favourite places. We stayed at a campsite in a little village called Lauterbrunnen. The topdeck cooks were amazing there and provided us with all our meals. I was hoping to skydive in Switzerland, booked my name in and spent the night before having nightmares about it, but on the morning of the jump the rain came pouring down and the skydiving was cancelled. I must say I was a little relieved ;)

So instead we caught the train up the Jungfrau mountain where we saw ice caves and SNOW! This is the first time i've seen snow and I walked straight into a blizzard....so so cold! Could only go out for about 15 seconds before freezing and having to run back inside again. The weather was against us that day.


When we got back to the village (after catching the wrong train down) Ruth and I went and bought Swiss watches. I got this black Swatch watch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment