Saturday 14 July 2012

An introduction - London- July 2012

Hello from London! So I've decided to write a blog to keep all my family/friends in the loop with what I'm doing on my year (or more/or less) away, as well as remind myself when I look back of all the adventures i've had.

This latest adventure all started earlier this year when I went to America with 3 of my bestest friends (Emily, Karina and John). We had an epic time travelling for almost 4 weeks to San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Orlando and New York. I think after getting back to Perth from that trip I got the travel bug big time and couldn't really see myself settling back in to normal life quite yet....I needed to explore more!

So here I am 6 months later living in London. I spent my first 4 weeks travelling around Europe on a Topdeck tour with my friend Ruth. We went to 13 countries in 28 days. It was an unforgettable experience and I would definitely recommend it to first time travellers. Had such a great time and saw so many amazing places. The best memories. I will write more about each place in separate posts.
This past week I have spend exploring London and trying to sort out my new life. I'm in the process of looking for work and move into my new place on Sunday. Ruth went back to Perth yesterday so now here on my own. I have 2 friends living in London and have been able to catch up with both of them already which has been great. Hopefully by the end of the year I will have more than 2 friends ;)
Missing everyone back at home but loving the new adventure all the same. 
Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment