Friday 31 August 2012

12 weeks

Today marks 12 weeks since I left Australia. It has been an amazing 3 months and I have travelled to more places in this time than I have in my lifetime.

Europe was amazing and the UK has been very exciting. I feel I've managed to settle into London well, its had its ups and downs but it hasn't been as difficult as I was told it would be...but then again, winter hasn't hit yet!

I miss my friends and family but they don't feel too far away as I can talk to them on the phone or internet whenever I want. Plus I'm keeping really busy now with work, gym and weekend adventures theres not much time to stop and think.

I'm really enjoying meeting new people and getting outside of my comfort zone. So many more adventures to look forward to.

❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment