Thursday 4 October 2012

Forever young - London - October 2012

25 and still alive weeeeeee! I celebrated my bday on Monday. Very happy to be in London for it -nobody here questions what you're life plans are when you turn 25! Though for the first time since being here I did feel a bit homesick and missing all my family and friends a LOT!

At work everyone sang happy birthday to me and I got a gift voucher for a shop called 'new look' which was quite lovely of them.

I left work early and headed to the city for a night of fine dining and theatre with Hayley and Kirstyn. For dinner we went to a restaurant called Bocco Di Lupo - an Italian tapa style set up. The restaurant was fancy, food was nice, but we were a little bit rushed. Besides that it was a nice dining experience and good catch up with the girls especially Kirstyn who entertained us with stories of her London explorations.

This is the restaurant we went to:
http://www.boccadilupo.com/

Les Miserables was amazing! I absolutely love the West End and going to a show and I plan to go to many, many more. Les Miserables is the longest running musical in the world- and is in its 27th year. It was just fantastic, good story line and great singing and acting :) Amazing.

Overall it was a nice way to celebrate and thank you to all the lovelies back home for the bday wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment